The award-winning Tiverton Hotel is ideally located for touring the West Country, close to the Exmoor and Dartmoor National Parks and the perfect venue for that special ‘get-together’. Our warm welcome and excellent facilities provide an attractive package at discounted rates for group reservations.
We also welcome meal stops.
We have a dedicated groups manager who can offer tailor-made packages to suit your requirements whether a touring domestic or incoming tour, a sports or social group.
She is available to discuss your requirements prior to your arrival to ensure the smooth running of your visit.
- Competitive group rates are available, based on a minimum of 12 rooms.
- The hotel runs a free place policy based on a minimum of 20 paying guests.
- Rooms can be reserved on a double or twin basis. Double rooms for sole occupancy are available, usually with a supplementary charge. We have a number of ground-floor rooms and rooms adapted for the less abled.
- Rates are available on a bed and breakfast or half-board basis and we offer a courtesy tea and coffee on your arrival.
- Breakfast is full English sourced with fresh local produce.
- Dinner is a three-course carvery menu with coffee, a minimum of three choices per course with an emphasis on fresh local produce.
- Porterage is included within the rate.
- Large car park with dedicated coach parking bays and coach washing facilities.
- Devon Cream Tea on arrival
To view our full terms and conditions please click here
To check availability or to arrange to receive a quotation please contact group reservations on 01884 256120 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org